Thursday, February 5, 2009

Unemployed And Living With My Parents

As you all know, I'm, well, as the title of this post says - unemployed and living with my parents. Well...I was watching "Seinfeld" today and the "Puffy Shirt" episode was on, and Seinfeld's opening bit was about moving home with your parents. I might go so far as to call this kismet (fate, destiny), that is if I hadn't chosen this episode specifically from my DVD collection...

There's no way that moving in with your parents is a sign that your life is right on track. There's no way that you could fake this even: "Yeah, things are great. I met a terrific girl, I got a great job, making a lot of money, and if everything goes according to plan, I'm gonna be moving back in with my parents soon." It's like getting busted on a parole violation and thrown back into the slammer: "In the opinion of the board, you need further rehabilitation, I'm afraid."

Yada yada yada...

No comments:

Post a Comment