Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things To Do Before I Die

Not quite as morbid the aforementioned subject, I've been noticing some interesting things lately that I'd like to do someday. I just wanted to give myself a deadline, hence the title.

#1 - Take a picture standing at the edge of an infinity pool. In a trailer from the Czech movie, Beauty in Trouble, the main girl is seen as walking at the edge of an infinity pool and it looks like she's walking on water. I would try the whole water to wine miracle, but I think I'll have a better chance with the pool thing...

#2 - Drive in the rain in a convertible with the top down. Sounds corny and incredibly wet, but it looked fun on One Tree Hill the other day...

And those are all the goals I have for my life. I consider myself a motivated person.

**these goals are not in numerical order...just in order as I realize them. This will be a continuous post...

No comments:

Post a Comment